Sunday, February 13, 2011

We came, We saw, We conquered!

Launch was delayed until Thursday for the beta testers.  The site works well and more features are being added daily as we trade.  Small bugs are being fixed and we are almost ready to open up the site for everyone to try!

I feel very happy with my first day results and traded my money to $1400 in inventory and cash.  When my tags sell I make 15% from each transaction so that gives me even more money to draw out or to increase my wordbase.  Other friends have turned $50 to $200,  and $100 to $400 - strategy plays a big part so keep on your toes and try to be a step ahead of everyone else - those who profit the most are the ones who quickly read what is happening with values and move on to the next strategy.

This early on my strategy will be to buy words from a million monthly global searches and over and hold on to them until around $3.  Then I will let the word go at the next sale and use that money to buy 30 more 10c tags.  That will keep the cash flowing and allow me to build my inventory.  Once the million search  words are exhausted I will pick up the 500k to million search words and hold them to $2-3.

Have you joined tagvillage?
The best time to join is now if you wish to make money trading advertising words in our search engine.  Now you can buy millions of words at 10c so I expect to turn my initial $200 deposit into $2000 this week.

You can still join for free and decide just to refer your link on to friends and family so that they can use social sites  and earn from posting -facebook will be on in the next few months so it is a good idea to refer now so you and your referrals are earning from the first day of integration - if your referrals wish to take part in trading they only need to fund $5 and you make commissions from all of their trades!

Spread the word to everyone that tagvillage supports charities with 10% of gross weekly profit helping charities we choose! 

Please read the rest of the blog to find out more - anybody can be successful in tagvillage.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

tagvillage.com's Facebook Wall

Tagvillagers's Facebook Wall